Thursday, December 11, 2014

Have a little faith by Mitch Albom

"Where there is a sweet, there is an ant.", said one of my friends looking at me staring and take steps at a book corner.
There is not really many books there, I had once take a book from it but not finish read it... give up maybe? So I return it, and try to find another book.

Have a little faith finally got my attention because of the title. My mind asking a question. Why just a little? Then I look the back cover and interested! It is say "As is often the case with faith, i thought I was being asked a favor. Actually, I was being given one..."
The contradiction on that sentences made me decided to read that book.
I am as not a fast reader, can proudly finish the book on 7 days. lol.

Have a little faith is biography of two people with very different background. Micth Albom can combine it perfectly. I love his writing skill. Easy yet deep.

Have a little faith teach me the secret of happiness and how faith woks. It teach me also how to appreciate others people's life, choice, anything that different from us because everyone is unique and our knowledge is limited. And it need faith to believe that every diversity brings goodness in God's masterpiece of life.

And the answer of my question: Why just a little faith?


Faith is necessarily needed in our daily life. No matter how small or how big faith is. Faith is faith. And faith really do something in our life.

The book is worth to read. And recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...