Tuesday, December 9, 2014

School :)

This is a very common question for me wherever I go: 'How's School?'

What do you expect me to answer? Good? Fine? All right?
Hmm.. I can't find a word to describe but cool...!

At first, it was, yes, frustrating, but by the time, everything goes friendly - the lecture, students, and even every task that I have to finish. Oops. Sorry, I lie about the task. Hihii.. At least I enjoy it anyway.

Having new environment means have some new demands. To deal with it, I think I really need social support who has  a lot of common variances with me, which is the students. What I love about them is, we support each others especially in the most difficult subject. And they are 'crazy'. The truth is when you have crazy friends, you have everything! <3

I'm gonna share some of our pictures here:

Psychometric!

World Mental Health Day @Kempinski

Clinician Wanna Be..!!
Next year will be my 2nd Semester. Hopefully it will running well and.. I hope all of us 'becoming' a psychologist in 2016. Let's Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...