Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bye 2014!

It only takes second to be arrive in 2015. Personally, I do not set some ambitious goals. Last year, I made only 5 goals in 2014. I only accomplished 3 of them. So then, I make only 3 goals for 2015 that I hope it will come true.

There was a lot things happen in this year. Broken dreams, mistakes, and sorrow that I faced in about last 1,5 years.. Well, believe me, it was not easy. Maybe I look okay outside. Smile all the time. Laugh. Make some jokes. But inside? Who knows? 

We never know the scars behind someone's smile. 

Enough for sorrow. Enough is enough. Tomorrow is new year and it's time to let go the past. Let go the broken dreams. And Let God do his surprise for me in 2015.

Bye, 2014.
Hello, 2015!

I'm ready for the next adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...