Thursday, January 8, 2015

First Achievement in This Year!

A bit hard to believe that this is 2015 already.
Holiday has passed, a lot of new exciting things are to come this year!
In my last post, I said I accomplished 3 of 5 goals in 2014. And yesterday, I just accomplished one of my 2014's goals. It need a little extra time to passed all the goals! :D
So now I achieved 4/5! Yeeeeyy!! Hopefully, one more 2014's goal will happen in this January 2015 as well *pray*

What I just achieved is finally I become a 'Competent Communicator' (CC) in my speech club.
It really takes courage to deliver my basic manual 10. The purpose of the speech is to inspiring the audience. In my opinion, one thing that could inspire others is the experience about our own self so we can let the audience know about what we exactly going through this life and how we overcome the burden we have. Because everyone has their own burden. And I believe, to share about our past or our experience including the emotion (pain, happiness, etc) is not a kid's stuff. But that is the only way how our life should be a testimony for others, to encourage others by our experience.

So I decided to share about my past - something that I don't really like to share to others. Not everyone has privilege to know the pain of my past. But my speech club has given me so many things. The members give their best. It is so unfair if I don't give my best. And only by let them know who I really am I can show them, I love them back.

I started to write the draft and share it to Erwin, Praw, and Lia. They give me feedback, both the content and the technical of delivering speech. Can't lie that my eyes easily get glassy when I read their comments. And I don't mind to share some comments here:



Finally, I delivered my speech and was evaluated by Tantia, my mentor. She is a very amazing person. She told me what she likes about my speech and how to improve it. 

With Tantia, my mentor.

After I finish my last project of Basic Manual, I a got standing applause from the audiences and got a pin as a CC.  

Cynthia Eveline, CC got a hug from Lia, Ms. President. 


And yesterday is really my day for I become the best prepared speaker and get the trophy.
I really proud of my self
:) 


 
Me as the best prepared speech.

I am very blessed to have this community. They take me as I am and allow me to grow and improve my self.

The best thing in that night is God give a full moon outside (my favorite moon). It is very beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...