Monday, May 7, 2012

more about "t"

I don't know why the sky is crying all over the day... Yes, cloudy and rainy day..
There's a lil' bit sunshine and sad I do not see rainbow after the rain....
The sky just like my progress with 't'... Do you know what 't' is?

T for THESIS!

Hahaha.. 

Like the sky that sometime bright, my thesis sometime going smooth..
Like the sky today that so dark, my thesis now is stuck since my thesis advisor seems so busy and have no time for me :'(
Like wind brings the cloud to another place, I have another idea to make my thesis move... Hahaha...
I came to another lecturer and ask for her help to review my thesis and praise the LORD! She accepted my request. Tomorrow I'll bring my last progress to her and waiting her feedback..
Now, I'm still waiting for letter that I need to do interview and observation in a drugs rehabilitation. I pray for the permission won't be difficult and the subject will be cooperative. (Amen).

So guys, whoever you are, wherever you are, I need your support by prayer to Almighty God for I can finish my thesis in this June.. 

The sky needs more sunshine to make a rainbow.
I need You to make my thesis finish and bring a smile on my face just like this :)
- Cyevs

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...