Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Enjoying life


I've just finished my recital. It was awesome. Haha.. proud of it. Proud of myself no matter what others say… Proud of the efforts I did. Sometimes people doesn't see the efforts and they don't want to know the pain behind something you have got finally.
Thanks for Karince and Bombie because they are attended my performance. We took a walk to Botani Square. We had fun. Then Bombie went home. I and Karince back to the mall and … an idea crossed to our mind. We attended to stranger’s wedding party. Hahaha.. -.-“
I hope it was the only craziest thing I did.. xP

Hmm.. The feeling of sad and happy seem so close... Sometimes I can feel both feelings at the same time. For example, when I graduated of course I’m happy but in the other side I do sad because I will meet my close friend rarely since our domicile is so far each other.

One thing that I should learn is to enjoy every moment fighting fear with confidence.
Stand with my own feet.. What would life be if I had no courage to attempt anything?
I want to develop all my skills in every ability that God has given to me.
And enjoy the journey...

Good bye to childhood and teens life. I have been growing up..
Welcome my early adulthood life. 
Enjoying the present. Enjoying being mature..
Enjoying to be my self..

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...