Saturday, October 20, 2012

To know more to love more

Saturday and Sunday are not really weekend for me. What do you usually on weekend?
Hang out with friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend maybe, spend a lot time in front of tv, wake up not as early as weekday,
most of people do in weekend is rest and lazier than weekday.
Poor me, I must do my duty as music instructor in Saturday and do sunday service in Sunday.. Where is my rest day? Sorry I don't mean to complain here I just want you to know that I'm all human.

Everytime I feel like that, I think about everything God has given to me. I work and I got money, have some friends in music school, enhance my music skill. Being a sunday school teacher, I can see much smiles in children, singing with children, tell some stories. Yes, those are happiness for me. Maybe what my high school friend is right. He writes this words in his social network

If you never feel sad, you never know how does it feel to be happy. If you never feel lonely, you never know how does it deal to share with a bunch of people. All thing in life contradicts itself, but without one another, you can't say that you're really feeling alive.

Thank God for all of these feelings..

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...