Monday, September 24, 2012

good bye, don't cry, and smile :)

I'm not a perfect child, not a perfect sister, not a perfect cousin, not a perfect friend, and i don't even perfect for my self. I'm not perfect at everything that conenct me into relationships with other humans.
There are always problems with communication. I often can't tell exactly what's on mind to around.
Sometimes I can't understand what other's meant as they wish.  In other time, I talk about statements that I can't accept personally. My morality holds my opinions to somebody for the sake of keeping their heart. but I doesn't I can't be honest. I can be all I am when I am with people whom I trust and love. But my trust and love maybe can't be felt by them, especially when I express it. They've thought I hate and judge them with my feelings and that's just horrible because everything messed up. My feelings ruined everything. I won't regret anything. at least I try. I've been thinking about this and I'm sure they will be better without me. Let's go back to the past when you are all have never met me. When I wasn't a part of this group. Let's go back into the past when you all are fine with my absence. I'll go on my own way but please, just don't forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...