Thursday, March 8, 2012

T I M E

8.54 am
I'm at computer room library in Catholic University of Atma Jaya, Jakarta. I went to Campus with super crowded passengers in train. Sleepy. Stand up. And so hard to take a breath. Last night I slept at 12.00 am and this morning I woke up at 5.30 am. And it just too early to be here. My class start on 11.00 am and I have already been here at 8.00 am. I don't know what's on my mind exactly. Why I can't remember my counseling class schedule? Yeah, I will learn to be a great counselor in the class but I'm so sure, I'm the one who need counseling. HA-HA. I am the one who exhausted emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.


Why time goes so fast?
Now, every second feels so precious for me.
In about four months I MUST pass the classes (hopefully with the best score), mastering ALL the personality theories, finish my thesis and also mastering it for the judgment day in July.
I should practice my piano playing. It is also important for me.
And another activities and obligations that I have to live.

 
But I want to be thankful. Praise the Lord. Almighty God. For He never leave me alone. He reminds me to be still. And show me the way on this morning with someone who I met in the lift :)

"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4 NLT)
I should not only be joyful in good times but also when time are tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...