Friday, May 4, 2012

I hope fashion is a friend

Actually.. I don't really like fashion and make up. Nowadays, I wear very casual style.. 
I have a lot of troubles with mix and macth my appearance..

Party always be a nightmare for me for I need to think hard which dress, high heels, other accessories to wear..  and the worst is .. put make up on my face..
Even in office I just wear shirts, trousers, high heels, and a simple hand carry..
A simple me..

Unfortunatelly, the fact is... fashion and make up are a part of personality and professionalism...
So I want to learn about that..
Hmm.. I guess my friend, Anas could teach me about this..
Sometime I see her blog's writing about fashion.. 
Please teach me master.. xD

Here, I try to show you what I approximately wear if there's a (wedding) party and its make up..



Who can make my face up like this? I can't do it by my self :(
the bag fashion - 134,99 USD
the dress -149 USD, so expensive :(
The shoe.. I don't know how much it price


























See... fashion is expensive... :(
How's my choice....?? Is it good... or bad..?? 
Good or bad... I have difficulties to make it true.. Hahaha..

2 comments:

  1. haha..see my name up there..:D such an honour. *bow*

    It's not bad to maintain your simple n casual style, Vel. :D I also love that simple and casual style myself. :D Just make sure u're comfortable first. ;)

    for the make up, just practice every time you've got spare time. :D (g juga latian trs kok Vel, lama-lama biasa :D hehe..)

    for daily basis, just use moisturizer and sun block over foundation (for a very light make-up) then put up the face powder and blush-on. and u're done. :D hoho~

    add eyeliner and lip balm if you like. :D hope it help? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. moisturizernya bentuknya apa, Nas? dicampur sama sun block gpp yaaa...?? Hehehe..
    It helps kok, Nas..
    gw mau eksperimen make up..
    Nanti gw share ke u yaa... xP

    ReplyDelete

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...