Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gratitude

I'm so wondering why many Russians see my blog. But that's okay.. I'm happy if my writing can be read by a lot of people. So, Hi World...! Today I'm gonna share about gratitude.
In one situation there are two choices of thinking. See the goodness or the badness. I'm not talking about 'half full' or 'half empty' glass. No matter how full or how empty glass, the best thing to do is 'give thanks'. Thanks for the water on it. Even if there's no water on it, still give thanks, no matter how you feel. Yeah, maybe it seems weird and hard but complain doesn't change anything and give thanks is better. And someday, I'm sure, you can see that the moment you are facing now is the best moment you have no matter how you feel.

So no matter how you feel, gratitude is always the right and the best decision.

"In everything, give thanks"

:)

2 comments:

  1. hugs and kisses for u..:D this post is great..:D makasi veli~ :D mengingatkan untuk bersyukur~

    http://thedawngoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoooo.. thanks for compliment. It remains me back to always give thanks. hehehe..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...