Wednesday, March 21, 2012

(mis)trust

 

Talking with others is still difficult for me.
It begins when I was kid
I have some friends and I told them about a boy that I like.
They told to others.
I told to someone that I used to think I could trust
but she's not.
Well, that makes me so quite about my self, feeling, and mind.
I keep it on me (and my journal day sometime :D)

It is so hard to hard to keep it all alone.
I couldn't share my feeling.
I couldn't share my mind.
And I was suffering uncounciously.

I met someone, I know him very well, I guess..
but not close.
I don't why, I can talk about my feeling like sadness, madness, happy, and hope to him.
Hmm.. but I feel shame about what I've told.
:(
On the other hand, I feel so great than ever.
It just like you trash your dump from home to outside.
Now your home is clean just like new.
You can renovate your home,
:)
Today,
I heard from 'C' that she heard my private story from 'K'..
hmm.. Frankly, I am a bit disapointed...
But now I am a new me.
It's alright.. I don't want to make "a mess in home" again.
Next time, before I tell about my privacy I should make sure that someone wouldn't tell anyone..


To the brother that I talk about my problems.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for supporting.
Thank you for being there.
God bless you,
and your family,
always.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...