Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Four Inspiring Men

A bit funny when I think about this post. It wasn't too hard to think about inspiring men for me. I used to make this post titled "five inspiring men". But I just could find four.. -_-"
haha.. let's see who they are...

Tadaaaaammm.. 
4th:
Lee Min Ho

I don't really excited about korea but since I've seen 'city hunter',
I captivated with an actor named Lee Min Ho.
He is so cute, cool, and handsome..!! xP
but I don't like his performance in Boys Before Flower. so feminine.. :(
He teaches me to look after my appearance because when people see you, the first thing they recognize is your appearance.


3rd:
Michael Bublé
He is so handsome, talented, has a great voice, cute, cool, modest.
His age is more than 35 but He still look young.
I love his song titled 'home', 'haven't met you yet', 'my everything'.
He inspires me to  learn more about music.
I hope someday I can meet him.
I want to be his piano player.
That's my dream.
:)


2nd: 
Barrack Obama
The First Man of United States.
The first African-American President of States.
He is so brave, strong, family loving, modest.
I proud for he had lived in Indonesia, my country.
Obama, please take me your country.
Please, please, please, please.....


And in the first position is belong to:
Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite
(Kaká)
So proud of him.
Handsome, faithful, family loving, modest, religious, healthy, elegant, and  
He is belong to Jesus.
All criterias that I like is on him. ;p



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...