Monday, April 2, 2012

Where are you?

This brain just like video tape.

When I sit, lay, walk, and whatever I do, sometime my brain plays some part of past.
Some bitter, some sweet.

And I just keep go on in the present because I can't go back to the past fixing my mistakes and going forward to the future either.


O.. how I miss your presences, JTEC.
You were there when I am down.
I was here when you need to share your feeling, good or bad.
and I enjoyed listening to you.

Why you have to dissapear and not giving me any clue to find you? 

I'm glad if you find your own way now, but sad we don't talking anymore..
You are my friend and always will be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...