Sunday, May 27, 2012

friends or foe? #part2

dear friend,
i don't know what are you thinking about conceived of friendship.
are friends is the recourse when you have no one else?
are friends more than a raiment for you?
or just ravens that eat all the seeds on storehouse?

you toil too much to be loved.
you array your words and it sounds so beautiful.
I supposed that was right, that was true.

I don't know why you always suspicious with others
You seem so insecure

Maybe this is a novitiate for our friendship
Or God just want me to abandon you
Therefore I'm thinking now
Are you deserve to accept my kindness when you behave so crude at me?
If you still beside me, I think you don't feel that is a privilege since I'm not a magnate just like what you expect

I don't have any intention for having a friendship with you but the sake of this friendship.

I convince my own way on God. He has the supreme rules. He wants me to forgive you although your words and behaviors hurt me so bad. I fairly want to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...