Thursday, May 17, 2012

why money?

Thank God I finally can buy things by my own money after do some works as a piano instructor and a freelancer. Actually I like shopping but in case I have no money I don't feel excited to buy anything. Hahaha...
A friend had ever asked like this: "Have ever bought a Charles and Keith shoes or some shoes that have big brand name?" (means: expensive shoes). My answer: not yet.
Maybe she can buy anything she wants because she have money. But me? I haven't finished my education yet, don't have a job with high salary. So I don't waste my money or ask my parents to buy just for that kind of things.
Unfortunately, my netbook have broken by my fault.
I need to buy a new one.. :(
The good news my parents give me money to buy.
So I take the money, bought it with my dad yesterday, and promise I'll give my salary this month to them..
I'm happy but also regrets my fault.. Huhhuhuhuu...
I want to show you my photo experiences with my new netbook.. So funny I think.. Please don't laugh..



No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...