Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's Okay. I pray you'll be recover soon.

Do you remember about my post days ago about gratitude?
am trying to do it. Espcesially today.
I'm tired of complaint. It doesn't change anything but exhausted mentally.

Today I have an appointment with my thesis advisor at 2 p.m in Campus.
So I went to Campus, you know by what? of course train... but... what make it special is I take ecomy class train because I don't want to be late and the fisrt train is the economy one ..

If you live in States, Japan, Aussie, Singapore, or other developed countries there will be no worry take the economy.. but in Indonesia... *sigh* just look the picture
economy class train

There was no more empty chair so I stand up.. a lot of smoking people there. I thank to the Lord for He let me sit in Stasiun Cilebut (next railway station after Stasiun Bogor). And.. I fell a sleep 'till Stasiun Sudirman.

Finally I arrived in Campus. I sent my thesis advisor a text message, told her I already in front of her room. No response.
After an hour, I had got a text message from her.. She said she did send me text message in the morning, told me she has a fever, need take some rest, and can't go to Campus. She really sorry and apologize about that.
I only replied: "It's okay, ma'am. I pray you'll be recover soon."


Yeah.. I learned to praise the Lord whatever the situation.
So I decided to go home by train but I must take transJakarta to reach Stasiun Cawang.
I bought the ticket. SUDDENLY my chairmate on Junior high school sent me bbm. She said she want to mourn our junior high school teacher. I said to her that I still in Jakarta, in front of Plaza Semanggi. She said she was in front of Plaza Semanggi too. She asked me to join her, back to Bogor by her car. WHAT A MIRACLE.

We talked about many things. She encouraged me to learn english more and more. She asked me to play piano in her new restaurant. After that, we went to Sinar Kasih, mourned.

I learned how to be thankful in any conditions. I learned how to not give up. I learned how to save friendship as well.

Thank God for this beatiful day. This is only by Your Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...