Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Unashamed - Starfield

I have not much to offer You
Not near what You deserve
But still I come because Your cross has placed in me my worth

Oh, Christ my King Of sympathy whose wounds secure my peace
Your grace extends to call me friend
Your mercy sets me free

And I know I'm weak I know I'm unworthy to call upon Your name

But because of grace, because of Your mercy

I stand here unashamed

I can't explain this kind of love
I'm humbled and amazed that You'd come down from heavens heights
And greet me face to face

Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness complete

At your feet.. Incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...