Monday, July 9, 2012

the best man in every year

a man who never give up

Eventhough we are not so close I can feel you in my each step
You have your own way to show us how deep your love for us
I love you even when you are not around
and I want to make you proud

You don't talk so much
but you work too much
You keep everything alone and try not to make us worry
You know there's no perfect life but you've tried making our life to be easy
A very responsible man for your family

Thanks for teach me how to be tough
Thanks for teach me not to give up in every situation
Thanks for loving us so deeply
I'm sorry for a wrong thought about you
I thank God I have a dad like you

You know,
You always be the best..
The best.

I want the world to know that I have a very great dad.
I love you, dad.. Happy birthday. :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...