Wednesday, July 18, 2012

forgetting dreams

Hello guys. How are you? It has been a long time I haven't been writting a post. It because my internet is very bad and can't connect when I want to use it. Poor me.. -,-"

for your information, I will have my judgment day on next Tuesday. It means about 6 days for preparation. Thanks for all people, all prayers for me so I can go this far...
While waiting the day, I do some useless things  like reading my favorite comic: 'detektif conan', wacthing tv, daydream, and sleeping...
'till I know I will be a pianist in Church Service for twice, in the morning and evening..
I just feeling o.O" down...
I feel I don't have any talent in music but God gives me that ability to learn piano, guitar, and violin.
I regret why I can't use time to explore them.. :( 

not only in music.... almost everything that God has given to me.
I haven't do so much with them...
time, study, and so on...
I haven't given the best yet.
and it makes me so useless.

I wrote about dream... but not anymore..
I forget about giving the best.
I forget about my dreams.
I forget about my wishes
I forget about eveything.

I guess I need take a pen and write again my dreams then take it in my room.

I just hope - before I close my eyes forever I can do the best for the people around me, for the nation, for the world... 

"Don’t wait to feel powerful or confident. Move ahead in your weakness, doing the right thing in spite of your fears and feelings." - Rick Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...