Saturday, April 7, 2012

starting point

I think, today is my starting point to rebuild my heart and mind (again).
So many time I raise and fall (again).
But the only I think I know is I never give up.
I was born not to give up.

After yesterday all night crying aloud with nobody know (okay, now everybody know..),
I guess I start to know how to fix all the broken pieces of me.
God knows how to heal me just like this song:


Tuhan Yesus setia, Dia sahabat kitaDalam sgala susahku, selalu menghiburkuDia mengerti bahasa tetesan air mataWaktu badai mengamukDan gelombang menyerangTuhan Yesus setia

I'm so happy today because I can meet my cousin from Australia and Daniel from Bandung also. Unfortunately, His wife can't come but I'm happy because My family can skype-ing with his wife.
Abang and Daniel came to my home and will stay for two night. I'm so excited about this. We can do so many things and have some fun (please, without thinking about thesis)

Tonight, abang was looking into my eyes and says to me,
"once you are in the downiest place, the only way you have is to raise up. Untuk maju, terkadang kamu harus berani dan nekat."

Well, that are the tools I need: "move on and brave"
Hmm.. I'll try and let me see what will happen next.
God bless you, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...