Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Confession

Don't be fooled about this title of this post. xD

Actually, this post is not important.
Three days more before new year, I just want to confess some things about this blog..

First, I'm so sorry for not fullfill my promise to write about my internship.
Internship was so fun with cool supervisor, manager, mentor, partners, and clients. I'm kinda busy about doing assignments, exams, papers, (and distance about my home and campus) are trying to kill me. Therefore I can't write so much about internship and I can't remember it a lot. Haha..

Second, I delete my last post titled "...". It was such as a galau post and I hate to see it on my blog.. xP
It embarrassing.
I promise to write no more galau post.. Please remind me about that.... ~xP

And the last,
Thank you for kindly read my blog. I hope you enjoy and can learn from my mistake, adventure, and success.
Please feel free to add any comments in each post.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Cynthia Eveline

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...