Tuesday, January 3, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

It feels good when I have nothing to do then my oldfriends text me and ask me out

And when I meet them I tell my self “they have changed”

I can see they look older, brighter, and smarter

The ways they are talking turn into more mature

A friend talks about his academic problems

Another talk so excited about his first girlfriend

We talk about others side of life

Sometime we memorized about we have been through
And laugh a lot

There’s only one that doesn’t change

The way we make jokes in our togetherness

And I'm so happy when one of them suddenly comes with a friend to my home ask me 
to help him learn riding a bike

I do it with pleasure because I feel it’s an honor to coach my friend


Even though we never promise we will always be friends forever to each other,
We know,


 "We will..."

2 comments:

  1. Aww aww~ nice post nih Veli~ <3 hihi..

    A friend will always be a friend yah..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. xD
    Thanks a lot, Nas..
    that's right! a friend will always be a friend. :)
    mereka udah kuliah lagi mulai hari ini..
    sedangkan gw masih libur sampe februari..
    hahhaaha..~

    ReplyDelete

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...