Thursday, December 22, 2011

It’s like forgetting someone we never knew

There are many stories about breakup in fairly tale even in reality. I have some experiences about breakup as well. Separate with somebody like friends, relatives and people I love the most. I also have heard about my significant others’ separation with theirs lovely. I know what its like; I know how its feel. At first, it makes me getting afraid of separation when I get close with someone. But now I can see; It just a common thing in this life. Separation is not always bad. Separation is not anyone’s false; it just has to be happened. There are so many things we can learn from separation. In some cases, we can forget instantly about the people or the moment after separation.

In this Christmas, God reminds me that He never separate His Love from us; He can’t do it. As long as we are still breathing, He always tries getting closer to us even if we make Him disappointed. He loves us so much no matter how bad we are or how bad our life. This is different from what we do, sometimes, we just try getting closer to Him when we have problems we can’t solve its alone. We just try to seek Him when we need something we haven’t got. We often make mistakes. But no matter how many mistakes we have made, He never gives up on us. Separate His love from us it just like forgetting someone we never knew.

This Christmas, I want to thank God for never gives up on me. Thanks for loving unperfected me.
And all I want for Christmas is You, Lord. :)

"He has saved us and called us to a holy life - not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time - 2 Timothy 1:9 " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...