Thursday, November 12, 2015

Don't be discouraged!

Skyscraperland is so horrible. I think no one would like to enter this place but I believe in far away, there will be a very wonderful place.

So in this challenging time, I hear a lot of screams, cries, and so on. I also have a lot of fear and doubtful inside. I am kind of optimistic person who always see the positive side. But it doesn't enough to calm me down. I just see my self just not like me. I am changing into someone weak, weaker than I ever think. and I am surprised. Especially when I knew that I failed in my first case examination. In this desperation time, I am humble enough to confess to God that I have no power anymore to stand. And I kneel, bowing ask Him a favor to lead the path. Ask Him a spirit to fix my eyes to know what He wants me to be.

He teaches me how not to count on human.
He teaches me to control my words.
He teaches me to listen to His words.
He teaches me to have endurance and patience.
He teaches me to trust in Him alone.
He teaches me to be still on Him.

Thank God, you never leave me behind. 

"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy and giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." - Colossians 1:10-14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...