Saturday, September 20, 2014

Complicated September

My September so far is extremely surprise me. Happy and bad surprise.

The Happy Surprise is something that I cannot share in this post. Maybe I will post it in November 2014 or January 2015 :)

The Bad Surprise is something I cannot share either yet I can give some clues. It is as bad as when my brother finally need to have bed rest on a hospital in the early September, but I think it can be worse.
Somebody just betrayed my fam!! It is just so unfair for us. After my father told me yesterday about that, I tried to be tough so hard. Hold my tears on the eyes.
But when I ask my parents to join me in a prayer, and started the prayer, I cannot stand still anymore. Too shock!
One thing that make my family stronger is we believe, every storm we face is actually God's blessing that we cannot see yet. It's a blessing in disguise.

It is difficult to keep my life balance. My social life, education, and some aspects is always be my priority. I cannot decided which one is more important so I do it all at once. I am exhausted.

September. I think it will be a calm month but in fact this month is full of temptation for me! Temptation of being lazy. Temptation to do bad things.
What I can do to handle it is remember both my dad and mom every time the bad though cross my mind.
I do not want to make them disappoint at me.

I really need His wisdom and love to pass these days.
And after this semester end I hope I can have my vacation (Hihii..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...