Saturday, February 2, 2013

Life is an Art #1

Finally, here I am.
In the middle of the night writting this post
at home.

I thank God,
now I have a (better) job after graduation.
I am so sorry I can not sharing about the office here.

but.. I need to adjust my self at SO MUCH in the office.

I am sure that my personality is totally change.
I have learnt a lot here.
A LOT.

I thank God
I have grown up and see the true world


Thank God I can learn SO MUCH things that I have not learnt at school and university.

Learning is never ending.

I thank God for everything happen in my life.
For the blessing I can not see.
For every breath that I take.
For my brain that still have full conectivity to control my body.
It is so wonderful.
That is a miracle.

I thank for every person who support me.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...