Friday, January 20, 2012

A time traveler's wife

Today I'm gonna share about the book that I've just been read. It's "a time traveler's wife'. I borrowed it from Aloi. Hihihi.. Thank you, Aloi. I will fullfill my promise to cover up your book with plastic when I return it to you.
For me the story is not really fantastic, but that's not bad. Fully imagination. I'm not gonna tell you what the story about. I'm sure there's a lot of review about this book. You can find it in another site.. xP


What I'm gonna write is qoute from that book that nice, emotionally, and some romantic words.. hohoho..

"It’s hard to be the one who stays. I keep myself busy. Time goes faster that way. I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I’m tired. Everything seems simple until you think about it.Why is love intensified by absence?"
“You still haven’t proved you’re real,” Clare says.“Neither have you.”“Do you ever wonder if I’m real?” she asks me, surprised.Maybe I’m dreaming you. Maybe you’re dreaming me; maybe we only exist in each other’s dreams and every morning when we wake up we forget all about each other.” 
I don’t understand what just happened. That is, I understand but I don’t know what should I do about it
But you make me happy. It’s living up to being happy that’s the difficult part.”
It’s so hard to stay mad at her when she is my familiar, lovely mama.
I try to keep the pleading out of my voice, to keep the anger that rises up in my throat from spilling into my words.


“Clare.”
“Henry.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Me too.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...