Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to January !

Well guys, Happy New Year..!!

Some people have their resolutions for this year but I haven't. I kinda lazy using my brain to think hard.. Hahaha..
I rarely have holidays, just let me enjoy it.. Fyi, I have TWO MONTHS HOLIDAY...!!
I'm so excited and freak about holiday. But I'm going to make a quality holiday. I mean I wanna increase quality of my self like playing some instruments (piano, guitar, and violin). My ability in English is still poor. I often make a lot mistakes like technically writing, speaking an also vocabulary and
it makes wrong perception, assumptions, and misunderstanding with some people :( . Blogging is one of my effort to make it better. Ah yaa.., I wanna learn Japannase also this year, seriously. xP

One more information, I've got a job as a freelancer at BCA (Bank Central Asia). So excited about it as well.. The job desk is traveling and give test and give the score for candidat... and I'm going to Jogjakarta this Monday.. *kyaaaaa...~ Hahaha.. I've told you I'm freak about holiday.

Okay, enough about quality holiday.

Help to make my own resolutions for this year by reflect the past events..
Overall, I think I have been so much better than 2010. I've made a lot of move.
Hmm.. It's better to flash back about what big moments that happened in January - Desember 2011.

2011
January -> confused about boyfriend (now he's an ex. xP)
February -> broke up with him (thank God !)
March -> be a pianist in General Church Service. There was a big promblem in big family and I couldn't forgive a man and his family.
April -> Talking with Pak Emil about forgiven. Then I decided to forgive that man and his family :)
May -> My birthday month.. xD
June -> my birthday celebration with my girls (dhanie, aloi, cindy, gadsam, rinane, bombina)
July -> my dad's, mom's, and brother's birthday.. :D
August -> Feeling so down but I can't tell you why. hihihii..
September -> Had a better mood, people around me support me all the way. thanks all.
October -> Move from dorm. Be a part of band, won the competition.
November -> Had a trip to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and Macau.
December -> Christmas !

Hmm.. I guess I've told too much.. Haha.. Some of you maybe just leaving this page. xP

Ok, what I want to be this year are:
Always be thankful to God whatever happen, bad or good, lose or win, sad or happy.
Fight my fearness. NO MORE FEAR. NO MORE NERVOUS.
More flexible and open to others.

And what I want to do are:
Increase my TOEFL score, my piano playing, hmm.. what else..
FINISH my THESIS n GRADUATE...!  I want to increase  my GPA.
take MASTER program in my major.

what? about love life? Yeah, there was some guys trying to get closer. but I had no interest with 'em. but....
I had been abandoned with someone I interest with.. :( Sad, huh?
Hahaha.. Slow.. but sure.. I'm still praying about Mr. Right :D
believe that God prepare me and him 'till we are ready *God, please take him care*

Ok then, I think enough.. Other resolutions will be know by God only.
What about you? Don't hesitate to share it.

Have a bless year, guys.
God leads.
-in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:19 NIV-

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...