Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a prayer

When I feel so lonely and there's no one around, I believe that God always beside me.
I want to keep His promise for He always give everything on time.
When I feel happiness and there's no one to share, I believe that God is waiting for my thankful.
I want to learn His commands for He is the source of my life.

It feels so hard nowadays, God..
and I need Your strength..
to rescue me.. to support me.. to teach me wherever I go..
Don't let me loose Your way.., for I am nothing without You...

Bring me closer to You..,
Fill my heart with Your love..
Shine my self with Your light..
I need Your shoulder... Comfort me with Your hug..
Tell me that I can through these all with You..

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...