Sunday, October 16, 2011

the most favorite band

For all of my life, this is the first time I join in the band. I replaced my sister who can not attend for the competition for playing the piano instrument. Actually I was affraid. I was affraid to make others get upset with my performance because I don't have any experience before.. But I told to my brain and heart to be sure that everything is going right if I practice, practice and practice..
And I always read tweets that always support my mind especially Rick Warren's tweets. So inspiring.
The band mostly practiced at night.. and I stayed in Ester's dormitory (thanks to you, my best friend).
Finally, when I was step on the stage I felt so wonderful but when I got behind the keyboard, suddenly I felt so nervous. I relaxed my self. inhale.. exhale.. haha.. It was so funny if I remember that.. I also pray for I can give my best.
A bandmate gave me sign to start first, and I started press the keys.. and I felt that my tempo is too slowly.. so sad :( But in the chorus the other instruments played together so I got back the tempo. Thank God.
We were not be a champion but we got the most favorite band. Nice..
It is just for God Glory not our victory.
:)

You can see a video when we were practicing here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...