Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 months... Jakarta, oh Jakarta..

This is about lived in Jakarta about ten months.
Middle of September - December 2010, March - Middle of September 2011.

Kos 18, Mega Kuningan, Karet Kabel. There were three places of dormitory that I ever lived in Jakarta.

Explore the capital city is an interest activity.

I have so many memories there. Like have dinner on Sarinah with girls and continue our night to 7-11 Bundaran HI. Lisa's birthday party on Warung Pasta. Did a project in Hotel Atlet with my team (Anas, Aloi, Gadsam, Tika + bombom, unfortunately Dhani was sick and she were at Hospital). Church on Gereja Duta Injil Ambasador, that was so nice. There was a saxophone player in the Sunday service. Cindy's birthday party on Hotel Borobudur. Well, internship with Delphia and Helen on MOI, Kelapa Gading, is a nice one (After I finish my internship I will write about that :D).
Gadsam's farewell with my girls in Dufan. Join youth fellowship with San-san in Gereja Kristen Jakarta. I've got new friends there, like Asan, Budi, Ci Iie, and so many more. Adventure with Karina in Depok, we were trying to reach her new house. She didn't remember the way to her new house. Stay in Aloi's house in Bintaro..

There are too much places and memories that I couldn't write on this post..
I just feel so lucky that I had all the experiences.
It gives me maturity, knowledge and also friendships.
and I feel so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...