Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unpredictable Holiday (part II)

Hello again..

I will continue my story about my holiday in Batu last week.

First day in the Monday Morning, I woke up and automatically fear about something.
I scared to take a shower.. It because the water was so glacial.
So I let my brother took a shower first. I planned to ask him if the water safe or no.
After he took a shower, I asked him. He said the water was safe for him.
yeahh.. finally I took a shower and thank God everything is okay (although it is really cold).

We (Me, brother, dad, aunt, uncle, and uncle's friend) had breakfast there.
After that, we all joined at kebaktian dewasa. Just a few second, my brother told me to find youth gathering. He felt he is too young to joined at kebaktian dewasa. After argued for a while, we decided to look for youth gathering.

okay, we found it (with some efforts).

we filled the presence list and I saw some names and their birthdays. I just shocked
and I spoke to my self: "First, I have no idea about this event. And now I'm the only aged 21..."
There was a man aged 22.. but just only one.
That was not "youth" event, that was teeneger event. :(

"everything is okay. all you have to do is sitting, quite, listening. that's it." again, I spoke to my self.

yeah. I did it.
But the MC wants to break the croweded to be 8 groups. It means I would be separate with my brother. no problem. At least I would have some new friends there.

After few moments, I had got an idea about this event.
Kebaktian Tahunan Nasional
Kebaktian = A church service from YPPII (Yayasan Pelayanan Perkabaran Injil Indonesia),
Tahunan = once a year,
Nasional = attended by all ethnic groups in Indonesia.

some new friends there :)

I just like dreaming. This is the first time I saw people from all over the island in Indonesia.
From Sumatra, Java, Borneo, Sulawesi, NTT, even Papua.
WOW... For me that was so beautiful. God is very cool.. He can creates unique people. I can see the glory of God when I saw them.

I met a boyband (four man, they siblings, in a music group) named ABODA.
They were very impressive.
You must see their profile:

I went through section by section.. That was not so bad. I had got new information, adventure, friends, etc. And on Tuesday there was some girls who aged 20 and 21. wahhahahahaa.. I'm so happy. We (me and my youth friends) went to Alun-Alun Kota Batu at night by angkot and went back to location by walked. So tired but that was so nice.

Alun-alun at afternoon

The event was from Monday to Friday. On Wednesday, Choky Sitohang would come but at that day I must GO HOME. It because I must teach piano lesson on Saturday. :'(

Even though I just a few days on Batu, I have so many memories there.
Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...