Thursday, June 2, 2011

the pursuit of happiness

i used to think i never deserve to get happiness..
and i know i was wrong..

my very first wish on my 21st years old is to know what God wants me to do

after that day, i received so much care, love and joy.
and i feel...

so unbelieveable.

i often avoid feeling happy because i'm too afraid to lose that feeling.

but now i understand,

everybody in this world deserve to be happy,
to do what they like to do..

and misery is a part of happiness as well.
i have to afraid nothing.

This is God's answer for my prayer..
He wants me to be happy,
to smile in each problems,
to share the things that i have
and
to share what i feel to others

above all,
He wants me to Glorify His Name through my hope in Him

so i wanna reach my own happiness everyday and share it with others.

.avoid avoidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...