Saturday, April 11, 2015

How Can I Keep From Singing? by Chris Tomlin

There is an endless song, Echoes in my soul, I hear the music ring,
And though the storms may come, I am holding on to the rock I cling.

How can I keep from singing your praise?
How can I ever say enough how amazing is Your love...
How can I keep from shouting Your Name?
I know I am loved by the King and it makes my heart want to sing.

I will lift my eyes in the darkest night for I know my Savior lives.

And I will walk with You.
Knowing You'll see me through and sing the songs You give.

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step and fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord, when I call to You in prayer.

I can sing with my last breath,
Sing for I know that I'll sing with the angels and the saints around the throne..



No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...