Thursday, April 23, 2015

Randy Pausch

Dear Randy Pausch,
I know it is too late to write a letter for you. And I know, you will never read this letter that I wrote. You might be now somewhere only God and you - yourself knew. But I could not hold my hand to type these word by word to express my feeling and my gratitude how blessed I am by your book. Your books has been being my friend in this week. I understand your purpose to bless others as much as possible with your life - I am sure you accomplish it, you just add one person, and it is me.
I thank God for letting me read your book, thank God for letting you finish this book. You teach me about the bricks in front of me now. You tell me that the bricks are not to make us do not see things what we want to get, the bricks are to show us how bad we want the things. You tell me to not give up on our childhood dreams and how you work with it.
What I really love about your book is you. Instead of writing wisdom words, I love your way when you show that you do not let your pancreatic cancer -your 3-6 month left living- is not steal your spirit to leave. You teach me to treat the disease not the symptom. You show me that we never accomplish our success by our own self. It is need others. And recognize their kindness is a part of our successful journey.
Thank you, Randy Pausch, for help me to see my self through your perspective of living. And you close your book with the statement that I need the most this time.
"It's not achieve your dreams. It's about to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you."
For right now I failed to achieve some of dreams, and dying with them, I almost have no courage to live my life again. But I need to die with the memories, not me, not the dreams. I have to stand up again. Lead my life right way, and God will take care the whole things. The dreams will come to me.


Dear Jai and the children,
Jai, you surely have a very incredible husband. Dylan, Logan, Chloe, you all are winning the parent lottery, just like your dad had. I pray for each of you, you can be what you want to be, just like Randy wish for you all. I really would like to meet you all and talk about something meaningful life to encourage people to live their life - to be what they are want to be.

Dear Jeffrey Zaslow,
You are the best!


With all my respect to your family,
Cynthia Eveline

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...