Saturday, July 26, 2014

To be loved, to be myself.

Again, crushing with someone is one of  the most complicated moment in my life. The problem is I must be more 'gak enakkan' to that person. For example, if I ask a favor from that person, I need to think over and over again for sure. I really don't want to bother him anyway.. Yes, the point is I don't want disturb someone whom I have a crush. And it won't happen if I just ask it to my friend.

Maybe I have some non-sense traumatical experiences about that.

All I need is someone who can ensure me that I don't need to believe about 'traumatical event'.

And make me believe that I am loved just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...