Saturday, December 22, 2012

I have read one of my friends' blog and realized how mature she is.
She said that whoever you are, as long as you are a human, you have at least a problem in your life.
And she definetly right.
For me, I used to keep asking why for every problem I faced. but now, I can stop asking and continue have faith that My Father in heaven is doing everything for shape and turn me into my best.
And the important thing is I never walk alone.
I may not see all over the world.
I don't even understand how the words of God created all the beautiful things in this world completely either.
But surrounded by family, best friends, and other good people, it is clearly enough to see that I am loved by Him...

2 Samuel 7:28

28 And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...