Saturday, August 11, 2012

Which way to go....

Sitting in a seat I'm waiting on one of my students come.
Listening other students practicing piano, keyboard, and violin.
I realize I'm falling in love for the first time... with music...

After passed my theses defense I decided to focus on learning (and enjoying) music.
For me it is so hard of enjoying something. Some people tell me that I am so serious in this life.
Now here I am... Enjoy, relax, see the world in a different perspective.

I have taken a vocal class. I was late and my teacher kind a young handsome guy :3
I felt so nervous. He told me that I should come on time next class but.... I was late again. five minutes late. I thought it made him bad mood so he looked stern at me. I hope that was just my feeling not in reality. He said I have a problem with give out my voice to the air. He is right. It is difficult to talk about what's on my mind or what's happening. I guess I'm not good at verbal ability and have limitation vocabulary.

I also have taken a violin class. My teacher... I guess he need to learn how to be more patient. I can teach him if he let me but give me a free of charge. HAHA... I had no idea why I CAN'T follow the beat exactly. I need to practice more and more.

What makes I'm afraid is deciding a wrong option. Yesterday I talked to my boss and he told that life is choice. He described what I can get if I still working in his office. He told me he would promote me to be a manager in his music school and my salary will be two digits in my early adulthood. And also I have more time to learn violin and improve my skill on piano. I can imagine how happy my life if I can life like that.
But I know. Life is not that simple. I've learnt about four years in university with my parents' money. How could I do nothing with it... I want to work in formal office with some colleague, have lunch in a restaurant, talk about business, chit chat about each life, make a lot of friendships...    
     
I have to choose... Deep in my heart, I want to stay in music but I can't. In October (after graduation) I will start looking for a job.. Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...