Sunday, June 3, 2012

It should be...

Today should be easy and beautiful..
Today I had my very first time piano classic concert, playing Mazurka in B flat by Chopin.
Very happy because my friend, her brother, and cousin wanted to come to see my playing.
I woke up and prepared dress, make up, everything perfectly.
Attended devotion first at 9 a.m then had breakfast.
My friend said she can't come because a reason.
Took public transportation to the location. I arrived at about 12 p.m
I had been scheduled at 1 p.m but MC called me to the stage after 15 minutes.
And I was not ready enough.. but what can I do? I walked to the white grand piano.
Nervous. Played.. Finished..Heard some applause.. and walked back to my teacher..
Then I met my Sunday school student came to perform too.
Meet a violin and vocal instructor in a music school I teach.
Meet my sister and her boyfriend also.
After the concert, I joined some guys to Jakarta.
But I don't know, I feel alone.
They like strangers. or I am the stranger? Completely feels like a stranger.
Today is very different with what I imagine..
My decision ruins my imagination.
Please self, relax, and laugh a lot..
The world need it...

i put my practice here.. sorry for a little mistake in a middle of the song.. promise, next time will be better.. xP



No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...