Monday, February 20, 2012

love is ... (5/5)

If you realize I jump to write post "love is ... (5/5)" It because I still prepare something for my post "love is ... (4/5)"  It is still secret... :P
Now, I want to write about lifemate here. And I used to think to write about exes. but when I think twice it's better if I write about future boyfriend who will be my husband rather than memories in the past, right..?? :D

Actually I haven't been close enough with any boy around. Sometime I think is there anyone who really fears the Lord, someone who really respects me as a woman, someone who's gonna responsible with his family, someone who's faithful, someone who can build a family based on God's words  ??
Being around with many boys who act like jerk I have thought that there's no any good man anymore >_<"
but I still have faith there's someone I've waited to find me who fulfill the criterias above (amen).




No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...