Sunday, February 5, 2012

faith of the twelve baskets

Happy Sunday!!

Yesterday I got a text message from other sunday school teacher. She asked me to substitute her to be a praise and worship leader in batita (under three years old) class. Then this morning I was there. Batita class is the most difficult class. It is avoided by other teachers. It because you can be ignored by the babies whatever you do in front of the class. But it is not always bad in that class. The babies are cute and some of them have already be able to sing even though with their little voices.


The preacher told a story about one of some miracles of Jesus Christ.
It is about five breads and two fishes. I'm sure if you are a Christian you have repeatedly heard this story.
What this story makes so special for me today is:
I am reminded that nothing is impossible for God.

I'm still in progress doing my thesis. Sometimes I worry because it's difficult to get the subjects with some criterias of my research. So far the criterias are ex drug abusers and have been rehabilitated.
And I don't know who is going to be the subjects. Simply, I choose this topic because one of relatives had rehabilitated in National Narcotics Board Republic of Indonesia.
Honestly, I don't even know who she is. All I know that she comes from Medan, North Sumatra.
My family wanna help me to get some informations what I need for my research from her.
Before it's done, she has already gone to her hometown. :(

I've twice change the topic and I don't wanna change it again.
I still praying to God to show me, better I change the topic again (actually I don't wanna change it) or I will continue this topic (this is what I want).

I believe even though I don't know who will be the subjects of my research, I'm sure God will help me with unpredictable miracle.
I remember in the 3,5 years, He always help me to find subjects for every projects. I should no worry.
I do what I can do, He will do what I can't do.


Like five breads and two fishes be blessed and was eaten by 5.000 people leftover twelve basket, He can do more than I can do and think.


"Father, please help me to never be afraid for the impossible. Amen"


... and I'm going to eat fried fish right now :9

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...