Thursday, June 30, 2016

(Not) The End of Skyscraperland

HAH! FINAAAALLLLYYYY.... I'M SO EXCITED TO BE A PSYCHOLOGIST (AND NOW, I AM).

Let me flashback to a moment when the first time I was in this Skyscraperland. (Skyscraperland is my internship world). When a normal daily things I do change into something abnormal daily things. When a day still a day and night still like a day. When friendships change into something fragile. When I think I lost everything including lover, friends, and family. When I was crying all by myself in the middle of the night. When I was grumbling because of the things I must left. When I must accept my limitation and stop doing fun things I really love. When everything seems so dark and I ask my self about the reason I take the risk to go over.

I failed. I win. I fall. I rise again.
Two exams failed ever made so down and so intimidate me.
Also when my adviser sick so I did the case with a minimum guidance ever made me insecure.
But by the grace of God, He can use everything to support me doing His will.
And the surprisingly, while I was leaving my comfort zone, the true lover, friends, and family will stay. (That is the important thing for me. I really grateful for all the people who stays.)

Skyscraperland is a scary thing but worth it.
All the hard work is paid off.

There is a thing to really end this road: Thesis!
Keep calm and let thesis begin.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ya Cynthia... semangat buat thesisnya =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih yaa Lia.. I am blessed to have best friend like you :)

      Delete

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...