Thursday, December 24, 2015

Skyscraperland - Season 2

If you really love to talk, probably listen to others is your problem. Even when someone speaks the truth to you. You can use your strong ability to speak and start to defense about what you think is right. And for you who loves listening, talking will always be your last choice. Some people choose to be quite and let anyone talk.
For me, I love listening more than talking. It doesn't mean I can't talk. Talking is not really a big problem for me. I only talk with people whom I want to talk to. Either I don't want to join a silly conversation or I think I don't have the capacity to talk. That's my big problem. Why? Because it doesn't help me to go through my current life.
Living in skyscraperland, force me to talk, talk, and talk. At first, I refuse to make a conversation with some people, but do I have a choice? No. If I refuse to do it, my hard work will be wasted. So I must continue this journey and asking courage to break my limit. The important thing is not about talk or quite, but the action to prove that God provide  all I need to be what He wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...