I am so overwhelmed - emotionally and physically. The horrible things is I cannot find right words to describe it. I am so sick, upset, irritated, and tired of many things. What makes it worse is some people want to know about it without caring but asking me with so many questions. Can't they just be silent?
I am not capable also to show my anger, my disappointment, nor my protest in a proper way so I keep it for my self alone.
Once, I ask God deeply..... Why should I in this situation? You know that I don't like to be the center of attention, do I? Why people treat me inappropriate? Why do some people are try to mess up my mind? Why do you allow my emotions, my feelings just like a roller coaster.. - In this up and down emotion, I try very hard not to ruin my relationship with others.
This time, it's hard, yes, it's hard...
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
alone and lonely.
Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...
-
Post ini terinspirasi dari lirik lagu Tulus terbaru yang berjudul "Pamit". Lagu ini bercerita mengenai sepasang kekasih yang akhi...
-
Bulan Desember 2019 merupakan musim yang cukup mengenaskan untukku. Bermula di awal bulan, sekitar satu minggu aku merasa demam berkepanjang...
-
HAH! BAHAGIA BANGET!! Masih jelas dalam ingatan ketika aku masih kos di Karet Sawah pada awal sekolah S2. Aku mulai serius dalam berlatih ...
No comments:
Post a Comment