Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bed Rest

Just feeling tired physically and mentally since my ex-boss wants to promote me. I am really thankful about it but doing something that you don't love just like lying yourself.

In last couple months, my boss send me and other colleagues the neighbor country to meet a client there. I was so exciting but not at all when I realize that the client is a difficult client. But the show must go on. Thank God, the project I handle has the most visitors. Unfortunately, the Client didn't think so.

"Please! Do something to make more visitors! Any cost will do! Any cost will do!"
shout the client.


...........

"What the hell you are talking about?" I said silently.
You want many visitors but you just give us short time and minimizing the budget all the time.
You even don't pay the company for our effort to held this exhibition!


*inhale*exhale*

After the exhibition finish, I continue my life a bit peacefully. 

I decided to resign from my job and planning to have some holiday.

Go to Oz, meet my lovely people and enjoy the views for 17 days (Wish that I could stay longer there!)
I went to ex-office to give some souvenir. My boss saw me and say, 'Why not you comeback here until you start your post-graduated program?'
At night I text my manager and said, 'I'd love too.' 

A day after I back home, I went to Bandung and stay there for three days.
I directly went to Jakarta and work in the next day I arrived in my dorm.
After three days I work, feeling like I am dying. 

I've got dizzy, fever, and finally bed rest.

I decided I will not continue go to office anymore for health purpose.

Work, have fun, travelling, is a must, but health is important too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...