Friday, June 27, 2014

10 Best Things about vacation in Australia

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted
- Matthew 5:4

Remembering about last few post I wrote, I feel like God really wants to tell me something.
First, He wants to cheer me up and prove that He never create bad plan for me. I think God wants give me and my family a present that we never imagine before.
Second, He wants me to be a better person, in english, self-confidence, and in my services to others.
Third, Last but not least. He wants to draw me closer to Him.

Actually. there is a thing that He wants me to know - the purpose of my life. Well, I'm sure even now I am not sure what He wants me to be, the best part I can do is to do His way of life.

In this vocation, He lets me see His GREAT creations!!! Too long if I write in this blog, so I decided to make a list 10 best things that happen to me in Aussie.

1. Beach along the way
I really love beach and always want to come to beach. Since Jakarta is not a right place to find a calm beach, I thankful I can enjoy beach view from Melton to Heywood. Captured by Canon EOS 600D
2. Winter
@Heywood. This is my first winter experience. Kinda excited about it. A police man said I go to Aussie in the wrong time, but I totally disagree about it. Winter is not cold as my heart before LOL *kidding*. Capture by iPhone 4
3. Heywood - Quite place, Friendly society
My Mom pose in a school in Heywood. She really excited to explore this city. The society is very friendly. They always greet us if we meet them. Even a driver in a car will open his/her window in order to shout 'Hi..!' Captured by iPhone4

4. Blue Sky - No Polution
@South Australia. Rarely car, Forest, Blue Sky. Perfect! Captured by Canon EOS 600D


5. Building Architecture
@Victoria. Good sense of art! Classic design~ Captured by iphone4

6. Kangoroo
@Victoria. How many kangoroos in this picture? There is no someone who ask you some money to get in the zoo. If you want donate some money, just put it in a piggy bank there. I am sorry, I am forget the name of zoo. Anyone? Captured by iPhone
7. Public Transporatation
@Sydney. A train on Sydney bring us from Campbelltown to City. Clean and no crowded. Captured by iPhone


8. Animal Care
@Melton. Cloudy Morning. We bring Zoey to play in the park. This is a cozy place to read a book. In this park also has a dog park when dogs meet each others. Not only in park but also in mall and other public place. Beautiful! Captured by iPhoe 4



9. This Couple
@Ballarat. I love this couple and also Zoey the dog. The man is my nephew. He already be an Australian. He married Kak Wendy. I hope they are happily ever after! Captured by iPhone4



10. This couple also!
@Blue Mountain. The woman was my sunday scholl teacher. She moved to Aussie to work as a nurse. The Man is her husband. They are really kind and so make us feel home. Captured by Canon EOS 600D




That's some of my reasons loves this country. I hope someday we will meet again!
Thank God for let me see others His great works of His hands.


@Sydney International Airport. See you again :* Captured by iPhone4




Note: All the pictures are no edited.

1 comment:

  1. Menyenangkan dan beruntung bisa jalan-jalan kesana ya...
    :)

    wish someday i can go there tooo...

    ReplyDelete

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...