Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Forgiveness is not a foolness

Hari ini aku mendapat pelajaran berharga dari seseorang yang sudah aku anggap abang kandung aku sendiri.
Tonight I talked to him how terrible my feeling because of some people who did evil behind me when at the first time I did so many kindnesses to them.
He told me that I must keep forgiving. No matter how hurt I am. No matter what they did to me even to my family. Forgiving is the best idea.
"You only can do nothing at this. So why don't you put your burden on Jesus, throw it, enjoy your life. Do not ever lose your happiness because of somebody's behavior or you will not have any differences with them"
So forgiving is not make you a fool, but it will make you better than the person who make a fool on you.

Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...