Sunday, December 22, 2013

2013



I am come back!!
Writing again :)

Actually, I don't really remember what did happen in this last one year. Maybe, just maybe, I enjoy my journey so much.. Or... This is my defense to admit that I have been strugling along. Which on is the true one? I am not sure. I think both are true. I enjoy the strugling.

My words, guys, maybe seem fragile and yes, my self does. But, don't worry. It just for one second. Just give me one second to be sad in the sorrow, not forever. C'mon, you know I am not a kind of people who has a pity of myself for the rest of my life.

So, many things happen altough I don't remember all, I name the year of 2013 with "Freedom and Friendship" Year

Here are some picture of experiences and also some achievements in 2013:
p.s: I want to share my new friends and other moments in the different post


February - Captured by Candra, my colleague


March - Togetherness with kamikita

May - Edited by Dhani, a bestfriend

September - Mount Gede



October - Sunday School Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...