Tuesday, September 24, 2013

To you out there #1

Dear you,

Thanks for being one of my best friends since we were child. Even though in some periods we had separated, there's always a way to get us together.

I may not know everything about but I always remember you.
I may not the one you count on but you know I try my best to be always there.

Thank you for listening to me as much as possible.
Sometime you just get silent when I'm talking, and that's all I need.
You know when I just want to be heard.

I am the one who can not be assertive as you are...

I want to support you but -silly me- I don't know how.

Bomnyaaaa, Semangaaaattt.....!!

Do not forget that you are precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

alone and lonely.

Semakin tua dan dewasa, aku semakin menyadari betapa sulitnya menerima "it is what it is". Apalagi jika tidak sesuai dengan pemiki...